Thursday, October 27, 2011

Patiently Waiting

We're awaiting the insurance approvals from Cheryl at Dr Roberson's office.  Nov 3rd is two weeks before surgery and if we cancel within that 14 day period, it's a $500 charge.  Need to get insurance approval quickly!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Surgery Schedule

We received Molly's surgery packet today, outlining procedures, forms and appointment times.  Her pre-op appointment is 11/16 at 1:10pm, surgery on the 17th, post op appointment on the 22nd  at 2:40pm

After the post op appointment I'll drive down to LA to spend the night at Rob's, then in the morning, we'll drive back to Tucson for Thanksgiving!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Left Ear Scheduled

Molly has been scheduled for surgery on Nov 17th for her left ear.  Dr Roberson's office said she is a good candidate on her left side.  She will have a CAT scan the day before to confirm.

Our medical costs should be zero because we've met our annual deductible for the year.  That's why we're rushing to get it done this year.  Staying with relatives will cut the costs even more.

Molly has improved to a 20 db hearing loss in her last hearing test.  She started out life at 60 db hearing loss so she is right on the low end of normal, right where Roberson projected her to be.

More to come as we get closer.