Thursday, April 28, 2011

Time to start updating again

Molly's surgery has been scheduled for June 14th at CEI.  We are very excited, but also very nervous.  I am trying to tell Molly what is going to happen and I think she understand a little.

So now we're working out travel plans to Palo Alto.  Do we take the whole family or do just Molly and I go?  It's about 13 hours from Tucson to Palo Alto so we will have to stop along the way, probably Palm Springs.  We found a nice room to rent in San Francisco after her surgery, sleeps five.  It's a bread and breakfast type room that is rented out by the family that owns the house.  About $119 per night, here is the link http://airbnb.com/rooms/85012

I will be updating as we go along.  I'm trying to figure out if there are any kind of grants from the government to help pay for medical expenses, it's a long shot I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment