Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pool fun

I took Molly, Katie and a couple of friends of theirs to the pool here in our community.  It's finally warm enough to swim in, it's actually quite nice now.  I bought Molly a swim cap just to keep splashes out of her ear.  It worked really well, I could actually enjoy myself while at the pool for the first time since Molly's surgery.



Molly seems to be hearing much more now that most of the packing has been taken out.  Molly was in the bathroom playing with water in the sink while I was in the kitchen talking to Katie and Molly kept saying "What? What?" as if I was talking right next to her.

We went to a local soccer game last night with some friends.  Molly was quite annoyed with the air horns and the vuvuzelas (annoying horns prevalent at soccer games).  I had to teach her how to cover her ear to drown out sound.  She had no concept on how to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Molly is a beautiful amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete